Transfer certificate will be issued only when the parent or guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues have been cleared in the office. The application should be given before March 31st .

If the head of the institution finds any student’s performance unsatisfactory and orders withdrawal of such student, it is obligatory on the part of the parent or guardian to withdraw the student.