The college has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
Application form for UG courses 2020 - 21
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form only.
- Admissions are made by the Principal after a personal interview.
- Students attending the interview shall be accompanied by their
parents and produce the original certificates
- Students who do not appear for interview on the specified date will
not be considered for admission.
- Students who are finally selected, should join within the time
specified and if not they will forfeit their seats.
Documents to be furnished for admission:
- Filled in application and declaration forms issued by the college
- Photo copy of SSLC marks card
- PUC provisional marks certificate issued by the college
- 4 passport size photographs
- Copy of caste and income certificate