- Swamy Vivekananda Rural Higher Primary School (State), managed and run by Swamy Vivekananda Rural Education Society ® 1963. The Society is the effort of nobel minded elders of neighbouring villages of Chandapura
- Swamy Vivekananda Rural Higher Primary School (State), is an institution rooted in the teachings, traditions and values of our motherland. It aims to empower rules students through a holistic, meaningful, dynamic and disciplined education
- Our aim is to enable our staff and students to become academicaly competent, socially responsive, morally upright, emotionally balanced, physically fit, learners for life.
- Our mission is to develop students into active, creative minds with sense of understanding and compassion for others and a courage to stand their beliefs.
- SVRHPS (State), promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive envornment. Our efforts are directed towards bringing every accomplishment to create a positive atmosphere of sportsmanship, spirit of camaraderie, pride in the nation and oneself.
About Our Institution
- The Society has over five decades of experience in providing quality education to rural children.
- We are providing education from L.K.G to degree level with seperate building blocks for each of them.
- We work to make education a joyous learning. We believe in the innate abilities of children and guide them to develop wings to their dreams.
- Our Philosophy of education is the holistic growth of the child, by providing learning experience .
- We strive for Excellence children are trained to grow to their fullest potential, imbibing values that are timeless.
- Moral, Physical, Emotional, Intellectual and Spiritual development of every child is our goal. We train them to be an independent thinkers.