Abhilash B.R, II Year B.Com Selected for Bangalore University Kho-Kho team
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form
- Admissions are made by the Principal afeter a personal interview. Studens coming for interview should be accompained by their parents and should produce their original certificates.
- Students who do not appear for interview on the specified date will not be considered for admission
- Students who are finally selected, should join within the time specified and if not they will forfeit their seats.
Documents to be furnished for admission:
- Completely filled application form and declaration form issued by the college
- Provisonal marks certificate issued by the school or college
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Copy of caste and income certificates